Lederhosen and leaf peepin’ up the Hudson
Take a cruise up the Hudson River to Bear Mountain State park, while enjoying the autumnal sights and our onboard Oktoberfest with live oom-pah music, and German food and beer (available for purchase).
Bear Mountain State Park features 50+ hiking and biking trails, a stunning lake with paddle boats, a zoo, museum and The Bear Mountain Inn restaurant (reservations recommended!). There's a 30 minute walk up a winding path to access these facilities.
Whether you’re a family looking for an awesome autumn adventure at Bear Mountain, a group of friends getting your Oktoberfest on, or a fall-foliage lover looking to do some serious leaf peeping, our Bear Mountain cruises are the perfect pick!
Board our boat and step into Munich, as you snack and sip on German eats and brews! Menu includes:
- Schaller & Weber bratwurst with sauerkraut and German potato salad
- Prop & Peller Real Bavarian Pretzels
- Traditional pork schnitzel
- Draft and bucket specials on all Warsteiner beers
Things To Know
- Oktoberfest Cruise runs Saturdays and Sundays from September 21st to November 10th, and on Columbus Day, Monday, October 14th
- Boarding at 8:30 AM and departing at 9 AM; returning between 5 and 6 PM, depending on tides and weather conditions.
- Live German Oom-pah & Polka bands playing on every cruise.
- Light narration of sights and highlights from a Circle Line guide included in all trips.
- Top rated on TripAdvisor
- Onboard Oktoberfest menu + café with a freshly prepared menu of sandwiches, salads and snacks + full bar serving up hot and cold beverages, beer, wine and cocktails. No outside food or beverage allowed.
- Picnic lunches available and can be ordered up until 3PM the Wednesday prior to your cruise (view menu here Oktoberfest Boxed Lunch Menu). Call 212-563-3200 to place your order.
- Onboard amenities including outdoor deck space, heated/air conditioned indoor seating with large windows made for sightseeing, and restrooms.
- Please note: there is a steep hill leading from the dock at Bear Mountain to the main park area. Please be aware this hill may be difficult for some people to climb, including those with difficulty walking or in wheelchairs.
- Please note: The Oktoberfest event at Anthony Wayne recreational area is now over.